[libreoffice-users] libreoffice calc advice

New to spreadsheets and LibreOffice and am wondering what is the best way to take data from certain cells on one spreadsheet and put them on a second spreadsheet in a report format.  I should say that spreadsheet 1 will be an invoice template and is used to create new invoices, while spreadsheet 2 collects this data every time a new invoice is created. Appreciate any help that can be given.

Sent from my IBM Selectric II