[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] libreoffice calc advice
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice calc advice
- From: Lois Ann Bowes <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 22:34:55 +0000 (UTC)
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
New to spreadsheets and LibreOffice and am wondering what is the best way to take data from certain cells on one spreadsheet and put them on a second spreadsheet in a report format. I should say that spreadsheet 1 will be an invoice template and is used to create new invoices, while spreadsheet 2 collects this data every time a new invoice is created. Appreciate any help that can be given.
Sent from my IBM Selectric II
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Formatting comments
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Formatting comments
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Question about signed documents
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Does something like this exist for LO?