[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] printing Labels in Calc
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] printing Labels in Calc
- From: Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 17:01:54 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Platform: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 555 Processor × 2
> Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
> LibreOffice Version: 188.8.131.52
> Build ID: 1:5.1.6~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial4
> CPU Threads: 2; OS Version: Linux 4.4; UI Render: default;
> Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
You are using a very old version of LO. And you are using the version of
Ubuntu, not from LO directly.
> I've created a mailing DB - named columns (tables) - saved it -
> registered it ...but
> when attempting to print mailing labels only the DB name shows in the
> label window - no table names are made available to format the label.
I have tested this:
File > New > Labels
I could switch to the Database "Bibliography" (Standard in LO)
I could select Table "biblio".
I could choose all Database fields.
Works the same way with another database I have connected to LO.
System here: OpenSUSE 15 with LO 184.108.40.206.
Have I understand it right this isn't working for you?
LibreOffice Community: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/map_3
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] printing Labels in Calc||stinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] printing Labels in Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] printing Labels in Calc
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations