Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base/Firebird Queries broken

Howdy Paul,

No you don't need to go back - the parameter substitution is for problems
with sub forms and now I think you are just dealing with SQL differences
between HSQL and Firebird with regards to how it implements joins in select
statements.