[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:32:57 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin with, what is the query's SQL. Someone might be able to discover the problem from there. In addition, knowing the properties of each one of the tables could also help solve it.
On 1/14/19 6:23 PM, Paul D. Mirowsky wrote:
I have shifted one of my database to Firebird using the advanced 'migration' tool as a test.
One query I am testing is a join of 4 tables.
Criterion: Series 134, Select True
I do have Alias fields, but understand from net search that they are disregarded by Firebird.
I have waited 5 minutes for the query to process, but it only results in a blank screen or not responding.
Windows 7 64 bit. LibreOffice Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
The query did work with HSQLDB.
Any hint as to where I'm going wrong.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken||"Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken