[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 18:23:50 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I have shifted one of my database to Firebird using the advanced 'migration' tool as a test.
One query I am testing is a join of 4 tables.
Criterion: Series 134, Select True
I do have Alias fields, but understand from net search that they are disregarded by Firebird.
I have waited 5 minutes for the query to process, but it only results in a blank screen or not responding.
Windows 7 64 bit. LibreOffice Version: 126.96.36.199 (x64)
The query did work with HSQLDB.
Any hint as to where I'm going wrong.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken||"Paul D. Mirowsky" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Base/Firebird Queries broken||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Help regarding LibOfficeBase/Firebird
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Help regarding LibOfficeBase/Firebird
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken