[libreoffice-users] Base/Firebird Queries broken

I have shifted one of my database to Firebird using the advanced 'migration' tool as a test.

One query I am testing is a join of 4 tables.

Series
Series
Series
Series

Date
Date Date

Time
Time Time

Criterion: Series 134, Select True

I do have Alias fields, but understand from net search that they are disregarded by Firebird.

I have waited 5 minutes for the query to process, but it only results in a blank screen or not responding.

Windows 7 64 bit. LibreOffice Version: 6.1.3.2 (x64)

The query did work with HSQLDB.

Any hint as to where I'm going wrong.

Thanks

Paul