El vie, 11-01-2019 a las 17:08 +0100, Rob escribió:
User since LibreOffoce started, and before years of OpenOffice..
Never had stability problems whatsoever, but the latest release 6.1.4
made me wonder.

I went back from 6.1.4 to 6.0.7 because 6.1.4 made a mess of the
screen anytime I scrolled fast (in calc), or, especially in the
function wizard (which was really unusable).

No problems whatsoever in 6.0.7, though.

Environment MacBook Pro, MacOS Mojave 10.14.2

The original message is classic trolling, but Rob, have you asked here
or checked bug reports or filed them if not present? Like others I have
been using LO (fresh) on Linux for a few years now without any
stability issues. There is one bug report I filed recently over a GTK3
UI issue that seems to have been fixed. So, yes, we can always roll
back to a version that worked well for us, but we can also raise issues
here and file bug reports so that the software can continue developing
and bugs are not left to fester. The developers are very responsive,
just one more plus for LO.