Re: [libreoffice-users] I have been using open office, libre office and open everything since 1985

I use Libre everyday. Never had a stability issue. My spreadsheets are up and
used seven days a week around 60 tabs and under 900 rows per tab. No issues.

I would say its user and/or user machine issues.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606