[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Removing ink
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removing ink
- From: Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 11:44:35 -0500
- To: malcolm moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
I am assuming you want ot use the pen during a slideshow. To clear the
pen marks on a slide, there is a selection when you right-click on the
slide (Erase all ink on slide), but to my knowledge, to erase the ink
from all slides at the same time, you must end/restart the slideshow.
I hope this helps.
Le lundi 07 janvier 2019 à 13:25 +0000, malcolm moore a écrit :
> How do I clear the ink from Impress presentations
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Removing ink||"malcolm moore" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Removing ink
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Draw: How to Merge/Subtract/Intersect shapes via macro?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Removing ink
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Draw: How to Merge/Subtract/Intersect shapes via macro?