On 05/01/2019 13:15, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

I want to create a rather huge document in LO Draw (actually a photo collection) with numbered pages.  Thus, I want to split the document into multiple parts, export them separately as PDF, and glue the resulting PDF together.

Adding the page/slide number in the master is of course simple, but it starts with "1" for each document.  Is it possible to change the start number somehow, i.e. to print e.g. "20" on the 1st page of the 2nd document part?

Thanks in advance,
Albrecht.

FWIW I use pdftk with the 'multistamp' option to do much the same - a set of disparate pdf files (not all from LO) that I glue into one volume using pdfunite.

You can create a file that contains just page numbers plus any other common information and superpose this on your combined pdf - just make sure to leave space for the numbers.

I can't offhand see any way of changing LO's own numbering.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England