Re: [libreoffice-users] Cell style background colour

Hi Jonny,

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.3#Change_of_color_palettes

> I miss quite a few colours in the
> colour selection area in (right click a style) → Modify… → Background →
> Background colour, so I want to add my own and give them names (other than
> ”#15a3b7” or similar).

I have tested a littel bit. Don't use Calc so often. I haven't found a
possibility to give a name to the added colors any more. Seems it could
only be modified in the palette-definition of the source code. See:
https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2016/12/30/new-color-palettes-in-libreoffice/
Something like
<draw:color draw:name="Azure" draw:color="#f0ffff"/>
in <libreoffice>/share/palette

Regards

Robert