[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- From: Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 20:41:02 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Am I the only one who can't edit styles?
> I right click on and click Edit, but no dialogue shows up. Just want to
> make sure this is a real bug before reporting it. Creating new styles works
I could right click and click "Modify" - no "Edit" there. And "Modify"
will show the dialogue for "Cell Style" in Calc.
My LO-version: 18.104.22.168, OpenSUSE 15, 64bit rpm Linux.
> LibreOffice Calc 22.214.171.124
> Manjaro Linux
Do you use the version from your distribution or from LO directly?
Could it be the dialogue will be opened in the background of the
Calc-window? Try to change, not minimize, the size of the Calc-window to
look for the dialogue.
LibreOffice Community: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/map_3
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Edit a style||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style