Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style

Hi Johnny,

> Am I the only one who can't edit styles?
> I right click on and click Edit, but no dialogue shows up. Just want to
> make sure this is a real bug before reporting it. Creating new styles works
> fine.

I could right click and click "Modify" - no "Edit" there. And "Modify"
will show the dialogue for "Cell Style" in Calc.

My LO-version: 6.1.4.2, OpenSUSE 15, 64bit rpm Linux.

> LibreOffice Calc 6.1.4.2
> Manjaro Linux

Do you use the version from your distribution or from LO directly?

Could it be the dialogue will be opened in the background of the
Calc-window? Try to change, not minimize, the size of the Calc-window to
look for the dialogue.

Regards

Robert