[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- From: Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 19:03:25 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Användare <email@example.com>
Am I the only one who can't edit styles?
I right click on and click Edit, but no dialogue shows up. Just want to
make sure this is a real bug before reporting it. Creating new styles works
LibreOffice Calc 220.127.116.11
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style||Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc Macro "Error loading BASIC..."
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc Macro "Error loading BASIC..."
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style