[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Calc Macro "Error loading BASIC..."
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Calc Macro "Error loading BASIC..."
- From: SStarker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 11:32:52 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Hi.I have LO version 220.127.116.11 (x64) Windows 10 and I'm using Calc.I have a
macro that I have used in MS Excel. I have wanted to delete MS Excel from my
machine so last week I created a LO Calc macro that will do the same thing.
After testing the LO Calc macro I was able to use it without error a number
of times. I exited LO Calc. When I ran LO Calc again with the same
spreadsheet I get the popup window "Error loading BASIC of document WBT.xml:
General Error. General input/output error." And, when I try to run the macro
it's not there. Something is wrong. When I do a file search "WBT.xml" is not
found. In the file
it has the contents of the macro I have created (15 lines are missing). What
am I doing wrong?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to actually find something with Find in Calc?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Edit a style