Re: [libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...

Hi Michael,

> What I'm convinced they want to do (I know, not right tool for the right
> job) is have a form doc that can be opened on demand, filled in by the
> operator then printed. I'm being led to believe that they don't even want
> to save it to disk.

So could be the XML-Formdocuments are better for it. Have made a
description in German for it:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php?&Inhalt=xml_formulare

English descriptions you could gind here:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:OpenOfficeXMLExampleForm.odt

Regards

Robert