[libreoffice-users] Re: How to actually find something with Find in Calc?

V Stuart Foote wrote
> Hmm, that's weird because it works on Windows builds (6.1.4.2 and current
> 6.3.0 master)--finding against values, not formulas--when "Formatted
> Display" is checked enabled.
>
> OS dependent somehow?

Bah, never-mind. Once I plugged in some formulas that calculate a
result--those results are *not* found on search from the Find toolbar. And
if the search string is a part of the formula it is found.

E.g. cell value entry of 31.5, a fomula entry of =31.5*2 and a formula
entry of =63/2

The first two are found on search, the third is not. The "Formatted
Display" checkbox has no affect.

Windows 6.1.4.2 and master 6.3.0