[libreoffice-users] Re: How to actually find something with Find in Calc?

@Johnny,

Unless I am really misunderstanding, the "Formatted Display" check box will
shift search results to match against the *values* as formatted to cell. A
generalized implementation of the Find & Replace dialog's "Search in"
listbox selection.

Should give you your find results via the Find toolbar.