[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...
- From: Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 08:23:14 +0100
- To: email@example.com
> Has anyone seen an example that is a form for taking simple input and then
> outputs the form data in one of two manners, either as a simple text file
> of the values of each field or as a "finished" or "print ready" page.
> Has anyone seen anything on the LO web pages like this? Preference is for
> an already existing example and not giving her a bunch of "go read webpage
> ______ and learn it from scratch" (I expect to be doing that for her/them.)
Seems you are looking for connection database - print values.
If you won't use the Report-Builder you could do this in many different
ways through macros. I have written examples for form-letters with
textfields, creating bills with tables in writer ...
You could find these here: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/
It is a little bit older. The Base-Handbook isn't translated yet from
German to English and also more examples on my homepage are only in
LibreOffice Community: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/map_3
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...||Michael Tiernan <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...||Michael Tiernan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] disable 2-digit options
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] How to actually find something with Find in Calc?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Looking for input form example...