[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error? SOLVED
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error? SOLVED
- From: Harvey Nimmo <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 21:22:31 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think you have put your finger on it, Michael.
The 2024.28 figure is calculated but displayed to only 2 decimal
places. It is, to 4 decimal places, 2024.2829 which results in
295.5452888. So, thanks for the enlightenment!!
On Sat, 2018-12-29 at 05:11 +1000, Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
> =With the updated first number I get the 295.54 as it should
> Third position is a 4, it doesn't change the 2nd position.
> Num 1
> Num 2
> Num 1 * Num 2
> Are the values you show for the Num 1 and Num 2 entered link that or
> that what is displayed on screen.The actual numbers could throw off
> If the 0.146 number is display like that, but actually contains
> 0.146001936490999 it would change the value.
> On 28 Dec 2018 at 19:47, Harvey Nimmo wrote:
> Subject:;Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?From:60;Harvey
> To:;Robert Grokopfrobert@familiegrosskopf.de,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Calc error?||Harvey Nimmo <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?||Harvey Nimmo <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?||"Michael D. Setzer II" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Building failed: "testN777345::Import equality assertion failed"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?