[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Building failed: "testN777345::Import equality assertion failed"
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Building failed: "testN777345::Import equality assertion failed"
- From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 21:19:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mickael Jackson schrieb am 28-Dec-18 um 07:34:
After 6 hours of building, it ends with a failure...
(cppunittester:32480): Gdk-WARNING **: 16:30:37.605: gdk_window_set_icon_list: icons too large
testImageHyperlink::Import finished in: 125ms
Test name: testN777345::Import
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 15258412514674086030
- Actual : 7550566848119649750
I saw your mail already on the dev mailing list, but I'm not familiar with Linux. You can build for now with make build-nocheck. And after the holidays you should discuss the problem with the senior developers on IRC.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Building failed: "testN777345::Import equality assertion failed"||Mickael Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc error? SOLVED
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Building failed: "testN777345::Import equality assertion failed"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc error?