[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- From: Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 07:46:31 +0000
- To: email@example.com
At 15:55 24/12/2018 +0900, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
To quickly undo an AutoCorrect replacement, press Ctrl+Z. *This also adds the word or abbreviation that you typed to the AutoCorrect exceptions list.*
As I said, I'm surprised. There is no mention of this in the Writer Guide. And you seem to have confirmed that you find it not to be true.
The problem: there *** IS NO *** (c) in the replacement list. (only (R)) I have looked at least twice. In all three languages I use.
As you will have seen, V Stuart Foote finds ".*(C)" there.
I just entered (c) under "Replace" AND "With". For now, that seems to be working.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options||Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc week number problem
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: edit autocorrection options