[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: edit autocorrection options
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: edit autocorrection options
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 23:42:01 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The correction in the Replace table is ".*(C)" replaced with "©"
Meaning just an upper case (C) and not a lower case (c) will trigger the
As noted simply delete the replacement stanza to remove the behavior.
Recreate it (or modify as needed) to restore.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options||Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] edit autocorrection options