[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- From: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 11:37:36 -0500
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for that is built in and is available from a command line or script
as you prefer.
Here is a good overview of that:
On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 11:29 AM bunk3m <email@example.com> wrote:
> I see that there are a number of ways to script LO within the program
> itself, but is it possible to automate LO open file and save as odt,
> ods, odp? Something like Applescript used to be able to manipulate
> For example,
> I have many old files in various formats like .doc, .xls, .ppt,
> Pagemaker, etc. etc. I have concerns about future compatibility and
> access to those documents.
> I would to run perhaps a bash script on a folder to open each file in
> the folder and then save it in the appropriate ODF 2.0 format.
> Is there a way to script LO like that?
> Thank you in advance.
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO||bunk3m <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Scripting LO||bunk3m <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO