[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- From: bunk3m <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 11:28:40 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I see that there are a number of ways to script LO within the program itself, but is it possible to automate LO open file and save as odt, ods, odp? Something like Applescript used to be able to manipulate programs?
I have many old files in various formats like .doc, .xls, .ppt, Pagemaker, etc. etc. I have concerns about future compatibility and access to those documents.
I would to run perhaps a bash script on a folder to open each file in the folder and then save it in the appropriate ODF 2.0 format.
Is there a way to script LO like that?
Thank you in advance.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc week number problem
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc week number problem
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scripting LO