[libreoffice-users] Calc week number problem

I found a LO Calc spreadsheet that provides the year’s day number,
remaining days and week number. It's attached herein.Depending upon the year it’s tedious to move each week number, which
begins on Sunday, so that the week number is in the row which
contains a Sunday.Is there a way to modify the sheet in columns F, J, N, R, V, Z so
that beside each “Sun” (the row in which “Sun” appears) the correct
week number will be provided? Thanks,Peter (at least I think that's my name...today)   p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }p.western { font-family: "Ubuntu"; }p.cjk { font-size: 10pt; }