[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 (stable): Units and Sizes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 (stable): Units and Sizes
- From: Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 19:00:10 -0500
- To: Alex Gimenes de Moraes <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I do not seem to see this problem with LO 6.1.3 (on F28). However,
please note that in DRAW there is a scaling setting (Tools > Options >
LibreOffice Draw > General that changes the units of the ruler and
position of objects. Could that be set to something else besides 1:1?
I hope this helps.
Le mercredi 19 décembre 2018 à 23:31 +0000, Alex Gimenes de Moraes a
> Noticed that both rulers are not showing correctly the corresponding
> units of measurement.
> To insert a shape in both Impress and Draw the tab "position and
> size", the sidebar, also does not display correctly the shape size.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 (stable): Units and Sizes||Alex Gimenes de Moraes <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 (stable): Units and Sizes
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: XML import with xslt filter
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 (stable): Units and Sizes
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Lost all my spread sheets