[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Logging feature of the Postgres SDBC driver
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Logging feature of the Postgres SDBC driver
- From: Markus Angst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 23:27:45 +0100
- To: email@example.com
LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 (x64) Base
In http://www.openoffice.org/dba/drivers/postgresql/ a logging feature of the Postgres SDBC driver is mentioned. I would like to use it.
When I change the loglevel in /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/postgresql-sdbc.ini to "INFO", no logfile is written.
I guesss that error messages would be written to stderr. When I start a file doing some database access with
/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/<filename>.odb 1> out.txt 2> err.txt
only empty output files get created, but nothing gets written to them. I would expect to see "Couldn't open sdbc-pqsql.log file" (or whatever) in err.txt.
What am I doing wrong?
How can I use the logging feature of the Postgres SDBC driver?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] XML import with xslt filter
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 (stable): Units and Sizes
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] XML import with xslt filter
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 (stable): Units and Sizes