[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Adding keyboard shortcut
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Adding keyboard shortcut
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:14:12 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Shepard wrote
> I want to add the Delete action to ctrl-d, preferably in all components
> but most importantly in Writer. When I use Tools -> Customize -> Keyboard
> there is no 'delete' action available to assign to ctrl-d. There are
> actions, but not the same action as produced by the Del
> Please show me how I can make ctrl-d act the same as Del.
The *delete* you want is assigned in LibreOffice via the "Backspace"
function, aka a *rubout*.
In Tools -> Customize: Keyboard tab, select the Ctrl+d key--then search in
the Functions field for "backspace", then click on Modify. The Ctrl+D key
will drop double underline and take on Backspace. Both it and the Backspace
key will now show that function.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Adding keyboard shortcut||Rich Shepard <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Adding keyboard shortcut||Rich Shepard <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Adding keyboard shortcut
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Adding keyboard shortcut
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Adding keyboard shortcut
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Adding keyboard shortcut