[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Font with visible spaces
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Font with visible spaces
- From: Wiebe van der Worp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 18:00:57 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This time not a question, but an answer...
I needed a style, a font, with spaces made visible, couldn't find it,
modified a font.
If you need it some day, it lives at http://media.nedcad.nl/support/
A few thing were interesting to learn:
Copying from PDF-readers: Trailing space character(s) of a selection are
In Writer, formatting marks (Ctrl-F10) itself also contain spaces that
are made visible with this font.
Best regards, Wiebe
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] lobase and postgresql views
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Adding keyboard shortcut
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] lobase and postgresql views
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Adding keyboard shortcut