[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] lobase and postgresql views
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] lobase and postgresql views
- From: Lou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 01:03:42 -0600
- To: LibreOffice <email@example.com>
This is my first post here.
I have a postgresql database with two tables with an inner join. There
are about 25 columns in each table, and about 9,500 rows. Since columns
were added to the table in an order I don't like, I use a view to put
them in a more logical order.
Problem: when I use lobase to create a form based on the view, it will
not allow updating. I can view the data, but not save edited data. Am I
doing something wrong, or is updating not allowed on views?
Thanks in advance for any help.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] lobase and postgresql views||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Fwd: [libreoffice-users] CountIF in range AND in another range
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] lobase and postgresql views
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [LibreOffice] CountIF in range AND in another range
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] lobase and postgresql views