[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] CountIF in range AND in another range
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] CountIF in range AND in another range
- From: Brian Barker <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 17:45:06 +0000
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Wade Smart <email@example.com>
At 11:15 03/12/2018 -0600, Wade Smart wrote:
My two ranges:
E2:E455 = IN, OUT
F2:F455 = F or S + Year = "F 2018"
What I want to do is: countIF E2:E455 = OUT AND F2:F455 = F 2018
After reading the help docs and just cant seem to figure out the way to write this for two ranges.
Each of the equations in the arguments creates an array of boolean values. The SUMPRODUCT() function first multiplies corresponding members, which requires TRUE to be interpreted as 1 and FALSE as 0. The product is thus 1 only if both conditions are true. The sum of all the appropriate 1s is the count you require.
I trust this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] [LibreOffice] CountIF in range AND in another range||Wade Smart <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] [LibreOffice] CountIF in range AND in another range
- Next by Date: Fwd: [libreoffice-users] CountIF in range AND in another range
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [LibreOffice] CountIF in range AND in another range
- Next by thread: Fwd: [libreoffice-users] CountIF in range AND in another range