[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] lo writer image in table border issue
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] lo writer image in table border issue
- From: Gary Collins <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 17:44:30 +0000 (UTC)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ive discovered that a great way to position an image in writer is to drag it into an empty table cell. There's only onevthing i' m not liking and that is, writer seems always to add a 'border' underneath the image. This is NOT spacing to contents, which is 0, nor is it down to the image dimensions as it seems to be a constant height for various images. What i'd like is a way to make the lower border of the cell coincide at least more or less with the bottom of the image. If i try to do this by dragging the border up to the bottom of the image it jumps back down when i release the mouse button. Is there a way to achieve this?
Lo 18.104.22.168 0ubuntu 2.1.
If its possible in a later version but not in mine i'd be interested to know that too.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] lo writer image in table border issue||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with List Server?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] lo writer image in table border issue
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with List Server?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] lo writer image in table border issue