[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- From: Leo L te Braake <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:00:55 +0100
- To: email@example.com
My Office 2007 is no longer supported, so they killed the help function.
A good moment to take the plunge and switch to LibreOffice. I have that installed for years, but never really switched due to the multiple small differences in behaviour. Most obvious is the difference in absolute cell reference or relative, and the way to propagate a formula throughout a sheet.
Is there somewhere a complete overview of those differences?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Mouse action
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] test, please ignore
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel