[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- From: Keith Bates <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:07:14 +1100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Regina! That indeed was the problem.
On 29/11/18 12:50 am, Regina Henschel wrote:
Keith Bates schrieb am 28-Nov-18 um 05:15:
I recently upgraded to LO 188.8.131.52 and Ubuntu 18.10 and have a problem.
When designing impress screens, I cannot change the background colour.
Everything remains stubbornly white.
I right click on the page, select "Properties" then Background, Colour.
But instead of filling the screen it leaves it white. Selecting other
options on that dialog, such as Bitmap or Hatch still results in plain
How can I change this?
There exists a check box "Master Background" in the side bar. It should be checked. Is it?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress||Keith Bates <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Mouse action
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] test, please ignore