[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- From: Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 13:40:58 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Also works for me under Mint 18.3
LO Version: 126.96.36.199
Build ID: 65905a128db06ba48db947242809d14d3f9a93fe
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded
On 28.11.2018 12:24, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
> I do not know how to correct this, but to narrow the search: it works
> as expected in LO 188.8.131.52 in Windows 10.
> Den 28.11.2018 05:15, skreiv Keith Bates:
>> I recently upgraded to LO 184.108.40.206 and Ubuntu 18.10 and have a problem.
>> When designing impress screens, I cannot change the background
>> colour. Everything remains stubbornly white.
>> I right click on the page, select "Properties" then Background,
>> Colour. But instead of filling the screen it leaves it white.
>> Selecting other options on that dialog, such as Bitmap or Hatch still
>> results in plain white.
>> How can I change this?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress||Terry Warby <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress||Keith Bates <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress||Kolbjørn Stuestøl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing Background in Impress