[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- From: Tom <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 17:14:23 -0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/21/18 5:05 PM, James wrote:
> I use lubuntu-18.10.
> Sometimes, a letter gets corrupted but I only see it in libreoffice.
> This example the 'p' displays as a ',':
> I've also seen it when '2' displays garbled.
> Any ideas about how to track down what software has the problem?
Does this happen only in Calc or does it happen in Writer too? Also, do
you have any special formatting in the cells?
"The Other" Tom
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] corrupt letter||James <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Graphics
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display