[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- From: James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:43:15 +0000 (UTC)
- To: Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not a format problem because sometimes it works.
It seems to corrupt something in the OS after a while that shows up in libreoffice.
The most recent problem was '2' was garbled.
On 2018-11-25 12:09 p.m., Remy Gauthier wrote:
It almost looks like if the "Monthly car payment" string was displayed using the date format of the A1 cell. What are the language and formats used in the A1 and B1 cells?
Le mercredi 21 novembre 2018 à 20:05 -0500, James a écrit :
I use lubuntu-18.10.
Sometimes, a letter gets corrupted but I only see it in libreoffice.
This example the 'p' displays as a ',':
I've also seen it when '2' displays garbled.
Any ideas about how to track down what software has the problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter||Michael H <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] corrupt letter||James <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter||Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter