[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- From: Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 12:09:08 -0500
- To: James <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
It almost looks like if the "Monthly car payment" string was displayed
using the date format of the A1 cell. What are the language and formats
used in the A1 and B1 cells?
Le mercredi 21 novembre 2018 à 20:05 -0500, James a écrit :
> I use lubuntu-18.10.
> Sometimes, a letter gets corrupted but I only see it in libreoffice.
> This example the 'p' displays as a ',':
> I've also seen it when '2' displays garbled.
> Any ideas about how to track down what software has the problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter||James <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] corrupt letter||James <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: writer autocomplete
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter