[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- From: fudmier <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 02:46:31 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
as time passes, my libre office writer and calc sheets continue to get slower and slower and slower and now they are crashing regularly locking up my system, which is hard to do,
and switching back and forth as each commend is given in some kind of way that blacks out my screen for minutes sometimes. what gives, we had a damn good office package,
but it seems to have been ruined. How can I get copies of the system three years ago.. they were stable, worked like champs..
Its so slow it is almost like a keystroke logger is at work..
On 2018-11-21 10:17 PM, James wrote:
Repost with better title. :-)
I use lubuntu-18.10.
Sometimes, a letter gets corrupted but I only see it in libreoffice.
This example the 'p' displays as a ',':
I've also seen it when '2' displays garbled.
Any ideas about how to track down what software has the problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display||James <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] writer autocomplete
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display