[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- From: James <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 23:17:07 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Repost with better title. :-)
I use lubuntu-18.10.
Sometimes, a letter gets corrupted but I only see it in libreoffice.
This example the 'p' displays as a ',':
I've also seen it when '2' displays garbled.
Any ideas about how to track down what software has the problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display||Jean-Francois Nifenecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display||fudmier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter on display