[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Pasting csv string into Calc
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Pasting csv string into Calc
- From: Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 08:51:16 +1300
- To: email@example.com
I just pasted from this email into calc.
Copy to clipboard.
Paste Special > Unformatted text. The text import dialogue opened and I set delimiter as comma.
All imported as you asked.
On 12/11/2018 08:32, vytas wrote:
I have results arriving by e-mail containing a series of lines with a structure as shown below.
"Vytas", "firstname.lastname@example.org", "Jock Wadley Award" ,"Freddy Someone", "dflghfsd"
"Vytas", "email@example.com", "Beryl Burton Award" ,"Joan Someone", "dflghfsd"
I need to paste this into a spreadsheet into five different columns. Every paste method I tried has failed. The best I can get is that everything gets pasted into the first field.
What am I missing?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Pasting csv string into Calc||vytas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Pasting csv string into Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Templates not linked in Writer after update to Xubuntu 18.04
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Pasting csv string into Calc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Pasting csv string into Calc