Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc 6.0.6.2 IF criteria statement help

Hi,
I believe you had a similar (if not identical question) which you
posted back on September 27th (topic: IF doesn't respect AND - http://d
ocument-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/IF-doesn-t-
respect-AND-td4249584.html). At the time you had uploaded a file to
Google and I had offered a possible solution to your problem which had
worked in my environment. I am curious to know if you have tried it and
if it worked.
Rgds,
Rémy.