[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Calc 184.108.40.206 IF criteria statement help
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Calc 220.127.116.11 IF criteria statement help
- From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 15:28:50 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What I need help with is the formula to find any row from Data.$A$3 to Data$A$1000 and after shortening the 8 digit date value to 6 digit value, and having the same 6 digit value as Summary.$A4, forward ONLY those rows onto the next part of the formula i.e. SUMIF.
I have a formula shown below but currently is showing me #VALUE! as my result.
I have identified the problem where the INT value = Summary.$A4
What would the correct syntax be to have a criteria equal a specified value as a criteria in a formula? I tried encasing "INT...=Summary.A4", but no luck.
SUMIFS does not assist as the criteria to find, after INT shortening must equal another value before the next step can be carried out.
Appreciate any help. Where should I upload a file Nabble, GDrive, other?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc 18.104.22.168 IF criteria statement help||Michael H <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] calc functionality question
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc 22.214.171.124 IF criteria statement help
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] calc functionality question
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc 126.96.36.199 IF criteria statement help