[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] flat office validation
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] flat office validation
- From: Michael H <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 20:53:44 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I found a link to "officeotron" that looks pretty stale.
Is this still a working program? Is there a more recent version?
I'm having issues building flat office documents from scratch for import
into writer. I thought if it loaded it was valid, but recently I'm having
crashes when i try to do things directly related to my .fodt, like view the
page style definition, on a document generated outside writer, loaded into
writer, saved, program quit, program loaded, then document loaded again.
comparisons show a LOT of differences, because writer adjusts everything to
its liking, but i don't see any substantive differences.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 5.4.7 and 6.0.6 crash systematicaly opening Base with macros ...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice 5.4.7 and 6.0.6 crash systematicaly opening Base with macros ...