[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- From: Keith Bates <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 19:59:44 +1100
- To: email@example.com
Typical newbie error after I don't know how many years! With the upgrade I had to set a Java version. After that it works :)
As you say, Robert, the label fields all showed "Label", but it only took a few minutes to change them. Everything else is now good.
On 1/11/18 7:03 pm, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Version: 184.108.40.206You are using the LO-version from Ubuntu, not directly from LO. So it
Build ID: 1:6.1.2-0ubuntu1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.18; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-AU (en_AU.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded
could be LO is missing some packages.
But: ReportBuilder of LO 220.127.116.11 has indeed bugs. The most important bug
here is: Label-fields don't show the right label, only the text "Label".
It has been fixed for LO 18.104.22.168
*p: 02 67924890
s: 4 Mooloobar St
Narrabri, NSW 2390
e: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
w: www.new-life.org.au <http://www.new-life.org.au>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?||Keith Bates <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] flat office validation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] flat office validation