[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- From: Keith Bates <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 17:10:20 +1100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 18.04 to 18.10 and I discovered that the report builder module seems to be broken, or at least it does not execute reports created with earlier versions of LO.
I am using the Ubuntu version of LO The "About" screen says:
Build ID: 1:6.1.2-0ubuntu1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.18; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-AU (en_AU.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded
When I try to execute the report I get the following error messages
SQL Status: S1000 An error occurred while creating the report.
An exception of type com.sun.star.loader.CannotActivateFactoryException was caught.
Can not activate the factory for org.libreoffice.report.pentaho.SOReportJobFactory$_SOReportJobFactory
Can anyone help me with this?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer: Using “spell out” chapter numbering styles
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Writer: Using “spell out” chapter numbering styles
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is Report-Builder Broken?