[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Find Character Styles
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Find Character Styles
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 19:14:50 +0000
- To: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for taking a look at this. For me the macro fails on all LO 6.x.x
versions under Windows. I have the same issue with the macro on LO 6.1.2
under Linux. For anyone who might be interested I have uploaded a PDF
illustrating the problem here:
It certainly seems like all support for the macro has been dropped. The
author's website http://mujweb.cz/ closed down in September.
Sadly, my macro writing/debugging skills are not of a very high standard
and my knowledge of the macro author's language (Czech?) is
non-existent. Otherwise I would take a shot at fixing the code.
At first I thought it was this Windows 7 box which hates LO, or maybe
it's the other way round. Where I have a myriad of problems that only
affect LO and make it almost unusable.
-------- Original Message --------
From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:23:24 -0400
> Howdy Dave
> I just now tried the latest release of the extension (ver 1.4.2) with
> 6.2Alpha1 and you are correct it fails searching for a character style.
> Also, just now, tried that extension with 6.1.3 -> 5.4.7 (all using Ubuntu
> 18.04) and it works fine for character style searches.
> Are you sure the extension is no longer maintained?
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 10:48 AM Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>> Does anyone have any info or pointers about how to find character styles
>> in a Writer document?
>> In the past the Alternative Find & Replace extension was very useful for
>> this, but unfortunately it is no longer maintained and something must
>> have changed in the 6.x series which causes it to fail in some operations.
>> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
>> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
>> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Find Character Styles||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Find Character Styles||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Find Character Styles
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Writer: Using “spell out” chapter numbering styles
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Find Character Styles
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Writer: Using “spell out” chapter numbering styles