[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Can't change printer properties - paper
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Can't change printer properties - paper
- From: Girvin Herr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:14:21 -0700
- To: LibreOffice Users <email@example.com>
I have run into this problem in the past, but forgot how to resolve it. I am running LO 18.104.22.168 on Linux. I have just installed a new printer, an Alps MD-1000 color printer. I created a document with an inserted image in color in OpenOffice and I am having a problem printing it at 1200x600 there, so I figured I would try it in LibreOffice to see if it has the same problem. The document opens fine in LO, but when I try to print it using Ctrl-P, selecting the MD-1000 printer and then "properties", the "Paper" tab options are all greyed out and unchangeable. This was not happening in OpenOffice. Note that the "Device" tab options are not greyed out.
The only work-around to a similar problem I have notes on is to select the paper size in Format > Page, but that is not a solution in this case, since the printer print dialog Paper options include more options than just paper size. They include the DPI resolution also. These are not options in the Format > Page dialog.
What is the solution to get these options back again?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Find Character Styles
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO insertion point artefact
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Find Character Styles