[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO insertion point artefact
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO insertion point artefact
- From: cortical <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:49:48 +1030
- To: email@example.com
LO 22.214.171.124 on Mac OS X.13.6
In Writer, wherever the cursor is clicked , cases carriage returns, and spaces to be inserted down to that point.
This happens even on a completely new totally blank document, click the cursor in the middle of the page, and carriage returns and space characters will be inserted. Mouse trailing artefact occurs as well.
It’s unworkable, and has been for some months.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO insertion point artefact||"W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO insertion point artefact
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO insertion point artefact