[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- From: Jean-Francois Nifenecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:59:38 +0200
- To: Frédéric <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 21/10/2018 à 19:56, Frédéric a écrit :
My graphs move vertically when I save my sheets to pdf. I spent hours
searching why but cannot find any clue. All properties look fine
(FrameRect, OriginalSize, BoundRect, VisibleArea, Position, Size). I
do not know where to search. No help on internet either.
Am I the only one?
I tried to make an simple example but cannot reproduce exactly what I
have on my big file. One think I noticed is the following, when I
click on the chart, I can see the 8 blue handles and also the coutour
of the chart as dashed line and the dashed contour is not superimposed
with the blue handles but shifted by a few lines up (see attached
image). Normally they match.
(no attachments on that list)
I have the impression that the charts are shifted when I duplicate a
Are the charts anchored to page or to cell? I'd suggest always anchoring them to cell.
Do you save as PDF using the UI or through a macro? Given your first paragraph, I'd suppose you're using a macro, aren't you?
If so, how do you process the export?
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong||Frédéric <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] vertical placement of charts while saving to pdf is wrong
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO insertion point artefact