[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:19:58 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
H. Stoellinger wrote:
Having used Staroffice/Openoffice/LibreOffice for years, I seem to remember that there
was a possibility to scale print output. E.g., I want to print a Calc table in landscape format.
In "normal" mode it prints everything except the last column to the right on page 1 and
then that last column on an extra page 2. I want to scale the printout such that everything
is printed on just ONE page. Is this possible in version 126.96.36.199 (Linux Mint 19.1) ? Or do I
have to use a smaller font and smaller margins such that everything gets printed on page 1?
I think the options on Format > Page > "Sheet" tab should do what you want. Set "Scaling mode" to "Fit print range(s) on number of pages", and set "Number of pages" to "1".
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Scaling print output||"H. Stoellinger" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Split Screen
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Scaling print output
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Split Screen